At the Corporate Training Department, we help you align your training needs with your business goals and objectives, as well as the company’s values and culture. We tailor our training program to match your organization’s needs, either by adapting an existing program or developing a new one. We can assist you with one or more steps in the development process: consulting, training audit/needs assessment, design, and development, implementation and evaluation.
As pioneers in providing corporate training since 2001, we at the Zabeel Institute, we have a long tradition in providing corporate training programs to many companies since 2001. We are pioneers of providing corporate training. Our training programs aim at providing the proper guidance for the employees, on how to optimize the resources of the employer for better results in their regular working environment. We also provide management consultancy services.
Corporate Training Strategies
In order to develop a learning solution for the corporate clients, we have developed the following strategies:
- Identification, understanding, and analysis of the clients’ needs: we begin with needs analysis within your organization to gain a better understanding how to tailor the training specific to the organization’s issues.
- Learning solution design: we will draft a customized learning program. We will provide you with a preliminary cost estimate and scheduling suggestions.
- Solution delivery: Our professional trainers deliver interactive, application-centered learning, using a dynamic mixture of case studies, assessments, activities, and skills practice.
- Evaluation of the implementation success: We gather detailed feedback from participants, review the findings with the concerned management team and help you measure the results of the learning solutions, against the desired learning outcomes.
Training Needs Assessment: Self – Technical & Organizational
At the organizational level, Zabeel uses needs assessment to identify gaps in the learning strategies and the resources needed to build an effective learning organization. The purpose of the needs assessment is to align learning, to both the individual and the organizational needs, with the business strategies of the organization.
The purpose of the TNA is to identify the strengths and weaknesses of the training/learning function in terms of its current responsibilities and future commitments. Since every organization is unique, each training audit is customized to meet the specific learning needs and requirements of each situation. At the conclusion of a training audit, the department will receive a report card with detailed findings and recommendations.
The process of conducting the needs assessment consists of the following steps:
- Identify the purpose of the needs assessment
- Decide how the data will be collected.
- Prepare a project plan.
- Analyze the data collected.
- Identify possible performance improvement solutions.
- Submit the Training plan
Zabeel houses a team of highly motivated, energetic and talented professionals, committed to helping individuals and organizations achieve outstanding levels of performance. Our team is dedicated to partnering with our clients and strategic business partners, in order to provide the best resources to help our clients solve their business needs.
Our solutions are developed through research and many years of direct experience. Our clients achieve significant, measurable and sustained improvements by changing strategy processes and behaviors to ensure increased competitiveness in today’s rapidly changing global economy.
The team is a culturally diverse group of consultants whose career backgrounds include curriculum design, programming, teaching, training, accounting, organizational development, sales and marketing and professional speaking. Zabeel’s consultants, through years of business experience and training expertise, understand the required focus and commitment needed to make a learning experience successful.