Overview of the course:
Negotiation Skills training course covers a wide range of topics such as negotiation strategy, game Theory, psychological tactics, human emotional states, bargaining and so on, which prepares delegates for a variety of situations that require negotiation.
Negotiation is a skill that
we use almost every day. However, negotiation is also one of those
skills that everyone learns on the job. From early age, kids learn how
to negotiate with their parents over what they
want and enhance this
skill as they learn from their success. However, as we grow we seem to
lose that skill and become less successful in getting exactly what we
want. Somehow our perspective changes and we develop bad habits.
Unfortunately, most people are not trained systematically on
negotiations even though this skill can be quite beneficial to them in
both their personal and professional lives.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to: Understand
the underlying principles of negotiation and learn what you can do to
get the best outcome & use a negotiation strategy that moves you
closer to a win/win outcome.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the underlying principles of negotiation and learn what you can do to get the best outcome
- Use a negotiation strategy that moves you closer to a win/win outcome
- Prepare for negotiation by following a step-by-step approach and set your critical limits
- Use a set of psychological tactics to explore the other side’s motives & learn how to respond to tactics used by them
- Derive specific values based on your negotiation variables & use them to bargain systematically over your settlement range
- Finalise the outcome of your negotiation to get exactly what you have asked for
Who needs the course?
most people are not trained systematically on negotiations even though this skill can be quite beneficial to them in both their personal and professional lives.
This course covers a wide range of topics such as negotiation
strategy, game theory, psychological tactics, human emotional states,
bargaining and so on which prepares delegates for a variety of
situations that require negotiation. Case studies and scenarios such as
business to business negotiations, sales scenarios
presentations are provided along with slides, animations and
illustrations that better help to show how bargaining tactics are played
out. Real world negotiation examples are examined in detail and
delegates are then asked to participate in similar setup to use the
negotiation principles discussed in the course. Comprehensive
step-by-step instructions are provided for trainers to help delegates
understand the core principles of negotiation and monitor their progress
The course also contains a number of optional
exercises which along with the broad content provided makes it easy to
extend the course to 1.5 days if necessary. Instructions on this are
provided in the guidelines for trainers included in the pack to pace the
INTRODUCTION TO NEGOTIATION
- Why do you need to negotiate?
- What types of negotiations exist?
- What are the characteristics of a confident negotiator?
- How to handle conflicts in negotiations?
- What steps do you need to go through when negotiating?
- What is the difference between negotiation and persuasion?
- Introduction to negotiation
- Negotiation strategy
- How to negotiate
- Emotions in negotiations
- Handling psychological tactics in negotiations
For more information on Negotiation skills, click here.
To know more about other courses in Soft Skills Academy, click here.
About Certification and Awarding Body
KHDA Certificate :
Course completion certificate attested by KHDA(Knowledge and Human Development Authority, UAE).
The Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA) is responsible for the growth and quality of private education in Dubai. We support schools, universities, parents, students, educators, investors and government partners to create a high quality education sector focused on happiness and wellbeing.
Title : NEGOTIATION SKILLS
For application process, please contact us.
Kindly fill the below details to download the Brochure