Overview of the course:
Leadership and Management Skills training course is designed for managers who want to grow in their career as leaders. The first responsibility of a leader is to define reality. The last is to say thank you. In between the two, the leader must become a servant and a debtor. That sums up the progress of an artful leader.
Effective leaders have acquired a set of skills and developed behaviors that set them apart from others. Successful leaders inspire and motivate people.
They have the ability to create a vision and transfer it to those around them. They encourage hope, positivity, ambition and compassion. They are good communicators; know about planning and more importantly they can manage people. While all good managers are not leaders, all successful leaders certainly know how to manage people. Good leaders have strong values, defined goals and clear plans to achieve those goals however they are pragmatic and embrace the change.
Their flexible approach allows them to change their strategy and even beliefs to deal with different situation and unexpected developments especially in times of crisis. They are good problem solvers and encourage creativity, confidence and determination in their staff to overcome setbacks and problems.
Although skills are an important part of making a strong leader, it is the behavior that often marks a successful leader. Great leaders show integrity, enthusiasm, determination, confidence and wisdom. They understand people’s needs and group characteristics. They appreciate hard work and reward it accordingly.
Lead your team and achieve results, understand the relationship between stakeholders, clients, team members and you. Coach and develop your team so that they operate at their peak
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Lead your team and achieve results
- Understand the relationship between stakeholders, clients, team members & you
- Influence people in the right direction
- Communicate effectively with team members
- Coach and develop your team so that they operate at their peak
- Think strategically and align your team with company’s mission
Who needs the course?
Anyone who desires to enhance one’s management skills.
This course also aims to help you in:
- Inspiring your team
- Assessing the needs of stakeholders
- Spotting the trends quickly and effectively
- Influencing the key people
- Increasing team creativity
- Managing risks
- Exploiting opportunities
- What does it take to become an effective leader?
- Is leadership a natural talent or acquired skills?
- Is management the same as leadership?
- What are the differences between tactical and strategically planned leadership styles?
If you are looking for an answer to any of the above questions, then you are in the right place. This course offers effective skills and practical solutions for successful leadership. Detailed course materials, exercises and a comprehensive action plan at the end of the course will maximize your learning and allows you to take full advantage of these newly acquired skills once back at work.
Leadership and management skills course contents:
- Goal Orientated Thinking
- Center of the Network
- Motivation and Questioning Techniques
- Developing People
- Leadership Styles
- Creative Thinking
- Risk and Opportunity Management
- Action Plan
For more information on Leadership & Management Skills, click here.
To know more about other courses in Soft Skills Academy, click here.
Frequently Asked Question
- Human Resource Management -What is HRM and its functions?
- Human Resources Courses -Is HR a good career?
- SAP HR (HUMAN RESOURCES) ? END USER COURSE CONTENTS
- SAP-ECC MATERIAL MANAGEMENT (3 IN 1 COURSE – SUPER USER/ POWER USER/ END USER TRAINING)
- SAP MM (MATERIALS MANAGEMENT) ? END USER COURSE CONTENTS
- SAP PLANT MAINTENANCE ? END USER COURSE CONTENTS
Connect with us on Social Media
To see our Google Reviews
About Certification and Awarding Body
KHDA Certificate :
Course completion certificate attested by KHDA(Knowledge and Human Development Authority, UAE).
The Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA) is responsible for the growth and quality of private education in Dubai. We support schools, universities, parents, students, educators, investors and government partners to create a high quality education sector focused on happiness and wellbeing.
Title : LEADERSHIP & MANAGEMENT SKILLS
For application process, please contact us.
Kindly fill the below details to download the Brochure