Overview of the course:
An Advanced LC course not only improves your career and promotion prospects. For Trade Practitioners in a highly competitive global market, this course puts you head and shoulders above your peers by demonstrating your deep knowledge as a trade professional.
- It enables you to demonstrate a level of expertise in documentary credits.
- It improves your knowledge and understanding of the complex issues associated with documentary credit best practices.
- It helps you develop the skills needed to apply your knowledge in the workplace and maximize your performance.
- It helps you to learn how to comply with regulatory requirements
- It fosters innovation in customer service and improves your customer relationships
Advanced Letter of Credit Training course develops core knowledge and understanding of the following areas:
Documentary credits – types, characteristics, and uses, including standby credits
- Rules and trade terms, including ISBP 745, ISP 98, UCP 600, and Incoterms 2010®
- Parties to documentary credit transactions and their roles and obligations
- Types and methods of payment/credit used in documentary credit transactions. Types of transport, commercial and financial documents used in documentary credits
After completing this course:
- The students will be equipped with the skill set to understand International Trade Finance with particular emphasis on Letters of Credit.
- It will enable the students to demonstrate a higher knowledge and understanding of complex issues associated with Letters of Credit.
- The mention of this course completion in your Resume assures your present and Prospective Employers that you have a good Knowledge of Documentary credit. And you will be able to carry out complex documentary credit transactions safely and soundly.
- You develop a global perspective and demonstrate high attention to detail while handling the complex issues related to Documentary credits.
Who needs the Advanced Letter of Credit course?
- It would be precious for Exporters, Importers, and Trade Finance professionals/ Banking professionals who would like to prove themselves in the field of International Trade and Finance on a global scale.
- This a beneficial course for Entrepreneurs who want to enter the Lucrative field of International Trade.
- When a Businessman or Senior Executive of an MNC / Company is negotiating the Terms of a Trade Contract with a Businessman/Distributor/customer/company in another country/continent, then knowing Universally Accepted Documentary Credit Rules like UCP 600, ISBP 745, Inco Terms and the Associated Risks and Responsibilities, and Different clauses and interpretation of different clauses of Documentary Credits can provide an edge to the negotiating skills and Bargaining power resulting in savings of millions of dollars.
Detailed Course Content:
Introductory Course on International Trade Finance and Documentary Credits.
- International Trade and Methods of Payment
Open Account, Advance Payments, Documents Collection, Sight and usance, Documentary Credit
- Sales Contract and Incoterms.
- About Documentary Credit, Parties involved in Documentary Credit, Mechanism of Documentary Credit, Amendments, Advising of letter of credit and amendments.
- Different Types of Letter of Credits. ( sight LC, Usance LC, Standby LC, Transferable LC,
Revocable and irrevocable LC, Back to Back LC, Red Clause letter of credit, Green Clause letter of Credit., Revolving letter of Credit)
- Documents required under International Trade, i.e., Draft. Invoice, Transport Documents, Insurance, Certificate of Origin, etc.
- Issuance of letter of credit, including pre Issuance considerations
For more information on Advanced Letter of Credit, click here.
To know more about other courses in Logistics Academy, click here.
Frequently Asked Question
- Letter of credit - What is a letter of credit and how does it work?
- Letter of credit at sight sample-What does at sight mean in letter of credit?
- Letter of credit course- What are the objective of Letter of credit course?
- Logistic & supply chain management-Is logistics supply chain good career?
- Managing supply chain distribution - What is distribution in supply chain?
Connect with us on Social Media
To see our Google Reviews
About Certifications and Awarding Body
Course completion certificate attested by KHDA(Knowledge and Human Development Authority, UAE)
The Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA) is responsible for the growth and quality of private education in Dubai. We support schools, universities, parents, students, educators, investors and government partners to create a high quality education sector focused on happiness and well being.
Title : ADVANCED LETTER OF CREDIT
For application process, please contact us.
Kindly fill the below details to download the Brochure