Business setup in Dubai
New to U.A.E.? Want to set up your own business operations in any Emirate in U.A.E. but do not know how to proceed? Then Zabeel International Management Consultancy is the people to approach. Whether it is a Free Zone entity with a virtual office or supported offices, with or without a warehouse or a mainland entity with full supporting infrastructure, the Zabeel team will guide you throughout the Company formation process.
Here is how we do it:
- Map your requirements
- Suggest suitable alternatives based on your requirements
- Based on the selected alternative, guide you to the right resource for the set up
- Co-ordinate on your behalf till your business gets set up
- For a mainland Company set up, we even find the right local sponsor for you, structuring the sponsor fees around your business plan. The way it works
is, for a mainland company with a local sponsor, the entity is registered with 51% share for the Sponsor and the balance 49% interest will be to you
and your business associates. There will be then legal safeguards which can be structured to be protect 100% of your business interests wherein the
local sponsor will only be paid a annual fee, but will not share the Company’s profit.
- Want a Corporate to act as your local sponsor? We can also structure that for you.
What we will need:
Documentation is an important part of the set-up process and this is where you will support us. All back up documentation required at each step based on the
free zone entity or mainland will be apprised to you, do provide and we will do the rest. There are times when your physical presence may be required (or else
your POA can do it for you) in the process and we will schedule it accordingly based on your convenience.
Types of Licenses we can assist you with:
- Commercial License – Import, export, distribution and/or warehousing of goods with limited activities
- General Trading License – Import, export, distribution or warehousing of goods with no restrictions on the number of activities
- Consultancy License – Any type of management, marketing, academic, logistics or industrial consulting
- E-commerce license – For online sales.
- Industrial License – Import of raw materials, manufacturing, processing, assembling, packaging and export of finished products
These can even be structured based on your visa requirements, with Flexi desk(s) or Standard or Executive offices. If you want to start a project from scratch,
we can even source the Land for you on a lease basis.
After the Company formation:
It is not the end of the story once we set up the Company for you! We have a full panel of professionals who will support you further in the following areas:
- Set up of bank accounts
- Choosing the right ERP / Accounting software that meets your requirements
- Set up of IT facilities based on your requirements
- Set up an accounting and backoffice (outsourced through us)
- Provide VAT consultancy, including VAT registration, documentation and filing of returns as per FTA requirements
- Finalisation of accounts (“Audit ready” statements)
- Audit through our panel of Audit companies or as per your requirement
Anything which we have not touched upon and you need greater clarity? Do write to us and we will be more than happy to revert.
Come to Zabeel for a hassle free experience!!
Business setup: Free Zones
Business set up can be done in different ways in UAE:
One, set up a mainland company with a local sponsor taking 51% share and the balance 49% will be you and your business associates. There will be then legal
safeguards which can be structured to be protect 100% of your business interests wherein the local sponsor will only be paid a annual fee, but will not share
the Company’s profit.
Second, if you want to control / own your business setup 100% and take advantage of working in a hassle free manner, we can assist in setting up a free zone
company for you in a place of your choice. Also, in a free zone, you do not have to pay any taxes and the process of setting up is easier and faster. (VAT
requirements will relate to whether the entity will have any transactions with the mainland (non-free zone entity(s)) or not.) Free zone areas have the
advantages of a zero percent import and export tax, corporate tax exemption, limited reporting obligations and more importantly, privacy in your business.
We do this after accessing:
- The type of Industry / Business set up;
- Your investment potential;
- How the selected free zone will leverage your business interests the right choice for the right business
- What are your infrastructure requirements, such as Land, warehousing facilities that may be required;
- Visa requirements based on your proposed organization structure;
- Other set up requirements.
The free zone company can be set up in Dubai or any other designated / non-designated free zones across UAE. The current designated free zones (for VAT
purposes, having its own advantages) in Dubai:
- Jebel Ali Free Zone (North-South)
- Dubai Cars and Automotive Zone
- Dubai Textile City
- Free Zone Area in Al Quoz
- Free Zone Area in Al Qusais
- Dubai Aviation City
- Dubai Airport Free Zone
Other than these, there are non-designated free zones. Talk to us as to where to set up your entity, looking at your requirements and most importantly, costs
versus return benefits.
Our team who will assist you with this, is led by:
Baiju Narayanan, CMA..(profile)