Overview of 3DS MAX Training Course with Vray Rendering
3ds Max Training Course is powerful and versatile App of Autodesk used by many different disciplines and supports wide variety of workflows. 3ds Max training will focus on the specific workflow of using 3ds Max software to generate high-quality still images and animations of building models created in Revit software. 3D Studio Max training combines VRay training course that comes with all the lighting, shading, and rendering tools you need to create professional, photo real imagery and animation combining with V-ray.
Built to handle your biggest projects and your toughest scenes. Render anything and everything with V-Ray
Learning Outcome of 3DS MAX Training Course with Vray Rendering
Students will be able to describe the benefits of modeling and rendering concept. Able to do interior and exterior with high quality render.
Who needs 3DS MAX Training Course with Vray Rendering
- Civil engineers
- Interior Designers
3DS MAX Training and VRay Rendering Course content
Module 1 – Getting started with Max
- Exploring the Max Interface, Controlling & Configuring the Viewports, Customizing the Max Interface & Setting Preferences, Setting Object Properties, Creating & Editing Standard Primitive & extended Primitives objects.
Module 2 – Selection methods and Grouping object
- Selection, Multiple Selection, Selections Selection Filters Named Select.
- Group, ungroup, attach, detach, open and close.
Module 3 – Transforming object
- Transforms(Move, Rotate, Scale)
- Reference Coordinate System
- Cloning(clone, copy, instance)
Module 4 – Creating plan by using 2d spline, Edit 2d spline
- Spline theory
- Working with spline
- Create 3d models from 2d spline(Extrude, sweep, Bevel and Lathe)
- Using loft
Module 5 – Creating Building by using AEC and Compound objects
- Wall and edit wall
- Doors and Windows
- Railing, stairs and foliage.
- Boolean &Pro Boolean
- Scatter, Connect and Shape Merge.
Module 6 – Modify 3d objects by using Edit poly and FFD (Free Form Deformers)
- Soft selection
- Edit geometry
- Edit polygon
- Paint deformation
- FFD 2/FFD3/ FFD4
- FFD Box and Cylinder
Module 7 – Maps and Materials
- Types of materials
- Material Editor Interface
- Sample Slots Material Libraries
- Assigning Materials Creating Basic Materials
- Creating Mapped Materials
- Mapping Projections
Module 8 – Lights
- Light Types
- Omni,Spot, Directional
- Creating Lighting
- Changing Light Types
- Adjusting Illumination
- Hotspot and Falloff
- Projector Maps
- Placement Light Viewport Controls
- Animating Lights
Module 9 – Camera and Walkthrough
- Creating Cameras
- Aiming Cameras
- Changing Camera Types
- Activating a Camera View
- Adjusting Cameras
Module 10 – Animation and Environment Effect
- Key frames
- Particle system
- Rain effects
- Fountain effects
- Fire effects
- Box /cylinder
Module 11 – Rendering
- Reviews of the renders in 3ds max
- Reviews of third party renders :
- The fee is inclusive of Training, customized Course Material.
- The trainers are highly qualified, experienced and certified in the subject.
About Certification and Awarding Body
Course completion certificate attested by KHDA(Knowledge and Human Development Authority, UAE)
The Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA) is responsible for the growth and quality of private education in Dubai. We support schools, universities, parents, students, educators, investors and government partners to create a high quality education sector focused on happiness and wellbeing.
Title : 3DS MAX
For application process, please contact us.
Kindly fill the below details to download the Brochure