What you’ll learn :
SAP HCM Success Factors Employee Central drives a lot of information relating to employees and organization. It captures information relating to organization, pay, job structure and employees. Data in Employee Central module is smart, it allows you to capture history, create associations, use effective-dated objects, define automated workflows and configure options for on-screen selections. Zabeel Institute is considered as the best training institute in Dubai for SAP Success Factor Employee Central course.
This course is intended for anyone interested in learning to master SAP HCM Success Factors – Employee Central module.
- SAP HR, HCM, and PeopleSoft consultants
- HR Graduates / Post graduates
- HR Domain experienced professionals
- Developers / Programmers / Middleware tool consultants
Our SAP Training course is focused on developing professionals for the growing demand of employees in all this fields. We are one of the Top ranking training institute in Dubai .
SAP HCM Success Factors Employee Central drives a lot of information relating to employees and organization. It captures information relating to organization, pay, job structure and employees. Data in Employee Central module is smart, it allows you to capture history, create associations, use effective-dated objects, define automated workflows and configure options for on-screen selections.
Within the training program, candidates will walk through various topics of employee central module, such as:
- Introduction and overview of Employee central.
- Introduction to interface and navigation system.
- Explanation on employee self-service concepts like understanding employee self-service portal, an overview on directories of the organization, employee portal customization & understanding the creation of employee profiles.
Apart from this, other more advanced concepts will also be covered such as,
- Absence management of employees,
- Holiday management,
- Workshop organization,
- Employee performance reviews,
- Setting Goals for both organization and employees,
- The building of self-assessment forms.
UNIT 1: SAP Success Factors Employee Central – Introduction
- Describing the EC Value Add of an Integrated and Strategic Human Resource Information System (HRIS)
- Understanding EC Fundamental Data Structure – Exercise 1: Prepare XML for an Instance
- Setting Up the EC Environment – Exercise 2: Prepare Picklists, Permissions, and Email Addresses for the Instance
- EC Environment
- People Proﬁle, Action Search and the Check Tool – Exercise 3: Use Functions and Features in the EC Instance
UNIT 2: SAP Success Factors Employee Central – Security- Role Based Permissions
- Managing User Access – Exercise 1: Determine Administrator Access
- Managing Security Using Role-Based Permissions (RBP) – Exercise 2: Examine RBP, Exercise 3: Create a Custom Group and Role
- Implementing Data Changes and Reviewing Audit Trails – Exercise 4: Modify an Employee Record
UNIT 3: SAP Success Factors Employee Central – Foundation Object Management
- Storing Foundation Data
- Populating a Foundation Object (FO) Records – Exercise 1: Create FO Record Data
- Customize Foundation Objects – Exercise 2: Conﬁgure the MDF Structures
- Conﬁguring the Country-Speciﬁc Fields (CSF) for Foundation Objects – Exercise 3: Conﬁgure the Country-Speciﬁc Fields for FO
UNIT 4: SAP Success Factors Employee Central – Employee Data
- Storing Employee Data
- Importing Users and Data and Implementing Mass Changes – Exercise 1: Add New Employees Using the Import Process, Exercise 2: Maintain Employee Records
- Conﬁguring the Succession Data Model – Exercise 3: Conﬁgure the Succession Data Model
- Conﬁguring the Succession Data Model with Manage Business Conﬁguration – Exercise 4: Manage Succession Data Model with Manage Business Conﬁguration (BCUI)
- Conﬁguring the Country-Speciﬁc Field (CSF) Succession Data Model – Exercise 5: Conﬁgure the National ID and Address in the CSF Succession Data Model , Exercise 6: Conﬁgure Global Information in the CSF Succession Data Model , Exercise 7: Conﬁgure Employment Details and Job Information in the CSF Succession Data Model
UNIT 5: SAP Success Factors Employee Central – Advanced Foundation Object and Employee Data Management
- HRIS Propagation – Exercise 1: Create a Foundation Object Propagation Rule
- Foundation Object Association – Exercise 2: Identify Associations
- Creating Internal Integration using HRIS Synchronization – Exercise 3: Create a Custom Synchronization Map
- Translating Foundation Object Data
UNIT 6: SAP Success Factors Employee Central – Self-Service and Workflows
- Managing Role-Based Permissions (RBP) for Self-Service Access – Exercise 1: Customize RBP for ESS 5, Exercise 2: Update Employee Information Using Manager Self-Service (MSS)
- Customizing Self-Service Transactions Using Workﬂows – Exercise 3: Customize a New Hire Workﬂow
- Event Reason Derivation – Exercise 4: Create a Job Change Event Reason Approval Process
UNIT 7: SAP Success Factors Employee Central – Object and Rule Management in the Instance
- Building Meta Data Framework (MDF) Objects for Employee Central (EC) – Exercise 1: Build a Tuition Reimbursement MDF Object
- Customizing an MDF Object Using Conﬁgurable UI – Exercise 2: Create an Object for Employee Assets
- Creating a Conﬁgurable Rule Using the Rules Engine – Exercise 3: Create a Conﬁgurable Rule for use in Existing EC Objects
UNIT 8: SAP Success Factors Employee Central – Position Management
- Setting Up Position Management – Exercise 1: Create a New Position with a Conditional Workﬂow
- Company Structure Overview – Exercise 2: Set Up the Company Structure Org Chart
- Leave of Absence
- Contingent Workers – Exercise 3: Setting Up Contingent Workforce Management
- Dependents Management
We are fully accredited Institute by KHDA and endorsed by students as the best SAP Success Factor Employee Central training institute in Dubai.