Overview of the course:
In an increasingly interconnected and complex IT environment, IT management is under pressure to deliver more agile IT services and adapt to change. Organizations are adopting strategies that include cloud computing in order to meet these challenges and offer reliable, flexible, and scalable services. Service management professionals are challenged to help organizations optimally ensure measurable service delivery and management in cloud environments.
The Professional Cloud Service Manager (PCSM) certification enables participants to design and deliver cloud services. The certification provides a hands-on, practical approach to understanding how cloud computing and cloud-based services impact operations, and how to adapt existing processes to deliver better services. The PCSM takes these factors and ITIL® best practices into account to bridge service management gaps in cloud adoption.
Zabeel Institute is considered as the best training institute in Dubai for Professional Cloud Service Manager course.
- Recall cloud service management terminology, definitions, and concepts.
- Explain basic terminology related to cloud service management.
- Analyze an organization's strategic assets and capabilities to successfully design, deploy, and run cloud services.
- Identify and explain important roles involved in cloud service management.
- Compare the relationship between the cloud provider and cloud consumer.
- Differentiate between potential risks and benefits of adopting a cloud strategy.
- Produce an initial cloud adoption strategy.
- Illustrate the benefits and drive the adoption of cloud-based services within an organization.
- Identify strategies to reduce risk and remove issues associated with the adoption of cloud computing and cloud-based services.
- Analyze the impact of demand and how to “right-size” cloud services at the design stage.
- Outline what a cloud marketplace is and differentiate between the consumer's and provider's perspective of a cloud marketplace.
- Analyze effective demand management across cloud-based service models.
- Illustrate the benefits, risks, and issues of DevOps within an IT organization.
- Select appropriate structures for designing, deploying, and running cloud-based services within traditional IT organizations.
- Outline the various pricing models for cloud services.
- Examine the challenges with purchasing cloud-based services.
- Diagram a hybrid IT cost model.
- Discover key governance requirements of cloud service provision
Zabeel international institute of management technology Offer High Demand in IT Courses and technology management industry. We are one of the Top ranking training institute in Dubai .
Who needs this certification?
- IT Managers and CIOs
- Service Managers (with or without an ITIL background)
- Service Management Professionals
- Cloud Strategy and Management Consultants
- Service Architects, Technical PreSales Consultants
- IT Professionals
Detailed Course Content:
Module 1. Cloud Service Management Fundamentals
- History of Cloud Computing
- Basics of Cloud Service Management
- Service Perspectives
- Relationship with IT Service Management (ITSM)
- Cloud Service and Support Models
Module 2. Cloud Service Management Roles
- Cloud Management Roles
- Service Management Roles
- Organizational Roles
Module 3. Cloud Service Strategy
- Cloud Strategy Fundamentals
- Key Drivers for Adoption
- Risk Management Overview
Module 4. Cloud Service Design, Deployment and Migration
- Basics of Cloud Service Design
- Dealing with Legacy Systems, Services and Applications
- Benchmarking of Cloud Services
- Cloud Service Capability Planning
- Cloud Service Deployment and Onboarding
- The Cloud Store
Module 5. Cloud Service Management
- Cloud Service Management Perspective
- Cloud Service Level Management & Service Assurance
- DevOps in a Cloud Environment
- Managing Cloud Service Configurations
- Change Management for Cloud Computing Environments
- Reacting to demand for Cloud Services
Module 6. Cloud Service Economics
- Pricing Models for Cloud Services
- Procurement of Cloud Based Services
- Cloud Service Charging
Module 7. Cloud Service Governance
- Basic Governance Definitions
- Cloud Governance Framework
- Cloud Governance Considerations
Module 8. Showing the Value of Cloud Services to the Business
- Understanding the Value of Cloud Services
- Linking the Value of Cloud Services to Strategy
- Measuring the Value of Cloud Services
We are fully accredited Institute by KHDA and endorsed by students as the best Professional Cloud Service Manager training institute in Dubai.
To know more about Professional Cloud Service Manager certification, click here.
To know more about other courses in IT Academy, click here.
Frequently Asked Question
- Cloud based application development - What is a cloud based application?
- Cloud based software development ?What is cloud software?
- Cloud computing -What is cloud computing salary?
- Cloud computing courses - What are the courses in cloud computing?
- Cloud computing primer - What is cloud computing primer?
- Cloud desktop service ? What is a cloud desktop service?
- Cloud development platforms - What are the different cloud platforms?
- Cloud services and solutions -What are cloud services?
- Cloud solution architect ? How do I become a cloud solution architect?
- Cloud solution architect CV- What does a cloud solutions architect do?
Connect with us on Social Media
To see our Google Reviews
About Certification and Awarding Body:
Certification Title: Professional Cloud Service Manager
About Awarding Body:
The Cloud Credential Council (CCC) is an international member-based organization mandated to drive cloud readiness through effective competence development. The CCC has established critical cloud certifications for key IT roles in order to cultivate cloud-ready IT professionals. The certification scheme was developed after several years’ research investment in over 20 roles led by industry experts in conjunction with the leading technology vendors in the cloud computing arena.
|Professional Cloud Service Manager Certification Exam
||Scenario Based, Complex Multiple Choice
|No. of Questions
|15 minutes additional time for candidates who speak English as a second language.
||There are no prerequisites. It is recommended that participants have achieved the Cloud Technology Associate certification (or its equivalent) and that participants are conversant in cloud concepts and vocabulary. Participants further benefit from a strong background in IT service management, who have completed one or more ITIL certifications or who have practical experience in IT service management best-practices.
Kindly fill the below details to download the Brochure