Overview of the course:
VB. NET : This Visual Basic 2010 class is designed for people who are
new to.NET 2010. The course highlights the structure of Visual Basic
2010 programs, language syntax, and implementation details. This Visual
Basic course provides the prerequisite Visual Basic language knowledge
necessary to begin learning to build ASP.NET 2010 and Windows
applications using Visual Basic; however, students do not learn to build
those applications in this course.
- Learn to control the visibility and lifetime of members in a type.
- Learn to use inheritance to create new reference types.
- Learn to manage the lifetime of objects and control the use of resources.
- Learn to define properties and indexers to encapsulate data, an d define operators for this data.
to decouple an operation from the method that implements an operation,
and use these decoupled operations to handle asynchronous events.
Who needs this course?
This Visual Basic 6.0 training course is designed for developers who
are moving to Visual Basic with some understanding of basic programming
concepts from a previous programming background. You’ll learn Visual
Basic syntax, event-driven programming, and how to compile an
application with the native code compiler. You’ll learn the VBA
language, learn to handle run-time errors, learn about debugging, work
with forms and controls, add simple database support to your
applications, and much more..
- Learn components of a Visual Basic application.
- Use ActiveX controls.
- Distinguish between event-driven vs. procedural programming.
- Create forms and menus.
- Manipulate form and control properties.
- Compile an application with the native code compiler.
- Master Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) control structures.
- Handle run-time errors.
- Add database support to your application
Your First Visual Basic Program
- Welcome to Visual Basic!
- A Simple Project
- Using the Application Wizard
Adding Controls to Forms
. Visual Basic Controls
- Creating and Manipulating New Controls
- Changing Design Time Control Properties
- Visual Basic Built-in Controls
- Control Design Tips
- Introducing Events
- Event Procedures
- The Form Load Event
- The Form Resize Event
- Command Button Click Event
- Text Box Change Event
- The Timer Control’s Timer Event
- GotFocus/LostFocus Events
Working with Forms and Controls
- Setting Properties at Run Time
- Setting Form Properties
- Setting Control Properties
- Using ActiveX Controls
- Adding ActiveX Controls to a Project
- Using the MonthView ActiveX Control
Creating and Using Menus
- Menus in Visual Basic
- Using the Menu Editor
- Working with Menus
- Manipulating Menus at Run Time
Compiling and Distributing Applications
- Finishing Touches
- Project Properties
- Native Code vs p-code
- Creating Your Executable
- Using the Package and Deployment Wizard
Working with VBA
- Creating a Simple Procedure
- Variables and Parameters
- Data Types
- Using Constants
- Investigating Built-In Functions
- Branching Structures
- Looping Structures
- Handling Syntax Errors
- Handling Run-Time Errors
- The Error Handling Standard
- Taking a Closer Look Who Handles Errors?
- Handling Logic Errors
- Watch Expressions
- The Call Stack
- The Debugging Process
More VBA Issues
- Scope, Lifetime, and Precedence
- Passing by Value and by Reference
- Optional Arguments
More Form and Control Issues
- Using Multiple Forms
- List Boxes Revisited
- Control Arrays
Adding Simple Database Support
- Support for Data Access in Visual Basic
- Using the ADO Data Control
- Binding Controls to Data
- Writing Code for the Data Control
About Certification and Awarding Body
KHDA Certificate :
Course completion certificate attested by KHDA(Knowledge and Human Development Authority, UAE)
The Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA) is responsible for the growth and quality of private education in Dubai. We support schools, universities, parents, students, educators, investors and government partners to create a high quality education sector focused on happiness and wellbeing.
Title : VB.NET
For application process, please contact us.
Kindly fill the below details to download the Brochure