Overview of the program
APICS, The Association for Operations Management is the global leader and premier source of the body of knowledge in supply chain and Operations Management, including Production, Inventory, Materials Management, Purchasing and Logistics. APICS recognizes the contributions of supply chain and operations management professionals make to their employers and the global economy and have developed a comprehensive suite of Educational resources.
- Broad concepts include primary processes, objectives, logistics, integration methods and reward
- Demand forecasting and effective management techniques
- Sustainability practices in design and operation
- Measurement, responsiveness, operations and communications
- Risk, its sources, impacts, and mitigation methods
- Globally dispersed supply & demand and the effects on logistics
Who needs the Program?
- Interested in increasing your knowledge & expertise in the field of global supply chain management, specifically in the areas of customer relations, international trade, information technology enablement, and physical logistics
- Consulting or facilitating supply chain functions or working with ERP systems
- An APICS CSCP designation will help you: master the necessary tools to effectively manage global supply chain activities, including suppliers, plans, distributors, and customers around the globe
Detailed Course Content
- Module 1: Supply Chain Management Fundamentals
- Module 2: Supply Chain Strategy, Design and Compliance
- Module 3: Implementation and Operations
About Certification and Awarding Body – Option 1
Certification Title: Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP)
About Awarding Body:
APICS, The Association for Operations Management is the global leader and premier source of the body of knowledge in supply chain and operations management, including production, inventory, materials management, purchasing, and logistics. APICS recognizes the contributions supply chain and operations management professionals make to their employers and the global economy and have developed a comprehensive suite of educational resources, including:
•Education, training, industry publications & research and world renowned certification programs
•Opportunities for career development, networking and best practice sharing
•Local and global membership and affiliation opportunities worldwide.
APICS builds and validates knowledge in supply chain and operations management. APICS enable its community of members, affiliates and customers to lead in the global marketplace.
You are seeking to improve your organization’s cash flow and to understand the ins and outs of the entire supply chain.
- You have 5 or more years experience in your field.
- Bachelor’s degree and two years experience are required.
- Online, compute based exam
- Multiple choice exam
Most APICS CSCP exams consist of 75 multiple-choice questions (60 operational and 15 pretest). The Basics of Supply Chain Management exam has 105 questions(80 operational and 25 pretest). The pretest questions do not contribute to your total score but are necessary for research purposes.
There are 3 Testing Windows for CSCP Exam:
- March- April
- July – August
- December – January
Exam Centre in UAE:
APICS exams are delivered via computer-based testing (CBT) at Pearson VUE test centers, which are located around the world.
Membership Fee: AED 662 per year
- AED 2314 for members
- AED 2920 for non-members
About Certification and Awarding Body – Option 2
KHDA Certificate :
Course completion certificate attested by KHDA(Knowledge and Human Development Authority, UAE).
The Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA) is responsible for the growth and quality of private education in Dubai. We support schools, universities, parents, students, educators, investors and government partners to create a high quality education sector focused on happiness and well being.
Title: Preparation for APICS – CPIM(Certified In Production And Inventory Management)
For application process, please contact us.