IATA DGR training- Is the IATA DGR training required?
IATA DGR training is required for all persons transporting unsafe products, according to IATA DGR 1.5. The IATA training guidelines are formally recommendatory for all but aircraft operator staff members. Nevertheless, many air providers need compliance with the IATA DGR to approve your deliveries.
This article discusses and explains to you about IATA DGR training and is IATA DGR training required.
The objective of IATA DGR training
With IATA DGR training, you will discover how to deliver hazardous products by air safely. IATA DGR training is needed for any hazmat staff member that requires comprehension of utilizing the IATA Dangerous Goods Rules (DGR).
BASIC DGR training Objective
- Correctly identify or understand the classification demands of substances and posts according to their appropriate danger class.
- Designate or confirm the task of substances and articles to a proper identification name and connect the UN number.
- Select or confirm the proper product packaging for the dangerous items being shipped and recognize relevant packaging requirements.
- Select or use the good marks and tags for the material being shipped.
- Correctly complete the shipping paper (shipper’s declaration for unsafe products) requirements for transporting harmful items by air and the appropriate air waybill requirements.
DGR training is needed for all staff members transporting hazardous items, according to Table 1.5 in the DGR. This includes airline approval personnel, shippers, packers, and freight forwarders;
Who Needs to Attend?
– Airline freight approval as well as freight company staff
– Freight procedures and ground handling team
– Freight operations and station managers in charge of the risk-free transportation of dangerous goods deliveries
– Carriers, freight agents, consolidators, freight forwarders as well as other firms involved in the transport of hazardous goods
– Educational developer as well as the teacher responsible for hazardous goods
To understand more about IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations
About IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations Certification
IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations Certification relies on resources to help you prepare and document unsafe shipments. Identified by the world’s airline companies for nearly 60 years, the DGR is the most total, up-to-date and straightforward referral in the market.
DGR Certification course, Dangerous Goods Regulations- IATA DGR training and Dangerous Goods Regulations, is the most demanded certification in UAE. IATA provides a DGR Certification course. Zabeel provides the best Dangerous goods regulations, DGR certification Courses, and airport cargo. Zabeel airline academy is a leading provider of training solutions and professional development programs for the IATA.
Detailed Course Content
- Dangerous goods classes and divisions Contents of the DGRManual
- Identification and Goods reg certification course Training and airport cargo
- Packing, marking, labeling, and documentation requirements
- IATA Dangerous Goods Training course and airport cargo and DGR Training
- Radioactive materials
To learn more about the IATA DGR training, click here.
Significance of IATA DGR training Certification in 2023
This IATA DGR training focuses on IATA dangerous goods training shipments, document requirements, and the DGR certification course program. You will learn to develop dangerous goods and regulations and Airport cargo Knowledge. Learn new activities through our LMS (Learning Management system) to ensure a training session with high skills transfer so you can apply for a job in the airline industry. You will practice various techniques to lead the entire airline and DGR Certification course techniques.
Learning Outcome of the DGR Certification Course
- Apply for the IATA Cargo Dangerous Goods Regulations and DGR certification course correctly
- Discern the legal aspects & the responsibility of shippers, agents, & Airlines involved in transporting
- dangerous goods
- Learn goods certification course
- Identify and classify individual hazardous goods items
- Verify goods are correctly packed, marked, and labeled
- Fill in and check the “Shipper’s Declaration for Dangerous Goods.”
- IATA Dangerous Goods Training certification course and airport cargo and DGR Training
Who must take this training?
DGR training is needed for all staff members associated with transporting unsafe products, according to Table 1.5 in the DGR. This includes airline acceptance staff, shippers, packers, and freight forwarders; freight training and advancement professionals; ground handling and tons control team associated with the freight chain; regulatory compliance experts; procedures and station managers; and protection screeners. Our online training course ensures that employees comprehend DGR guidelines, the various classifications of IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations, and how to prevent damaging dangerous materials occurrences.
Training Facility in UAE: Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah.
You are reading the right article if you are looking for IATA DGR training in Dubai, Abudhabi, and Sharjah in the UAE. Zabeel Institute has designed the best DGR exam preparation courses.
The DGR course offered by Zabeel Institute stands out from other training in the market.
DGR results and pass percentage at Zabeel Institute are very high, which is increasing daily under the instructor’s constant support and guidance. Zabeel Institute is well known for delivering several successful batches of IATA DGR courses annually. Zabeel ensures to help all students with all sorts of assistance for their brilliant performance in the exam.
Zabeel Institute, established in 1988, is a leading Educational and Training Institute for executives in Dubai. Zabeel Institute is by the KHDA and Ministry of Education UAE. Zabeel offers training programs to professionals from various industries like Airlines, Travel & Tourism, Engineering, Construction, Accounts & Finance, Information Technology, Logistics, Languages, and Management. Zabeel’s career-specific courses are imparted through interactive teaching techniques, state-of-the-art technology, and an experienced and highly qualified faculty.
- More than 32 Years of Experience in training Professional Executives
- Achiever of many QUALITY AWARDS for training from 1988 till date
- Qualified & Certified Trainers
- Sophisticated lab with high-end machines and licensed software
- Certificates attested by the Ministry of Education, UAE
- Vast resource materials for reference and course materials
- Free online support for further assistance
- Free follow-up orientation seminars & workshops
- Integrated Training & Career Development Plan
Please visit the KHDA website to learn more about Zabeel:
Zabeel Institute helps you evaluate the IATA DGR training based on your education and experience and will further guide you to the certification.
To know more about this certification cost in UAE, fee, exam cost, exam fees, certification, general certification cost, and more, please Contact Zabeel Institute!
Zabeel offers DGR training in Dubai and Sharjah in the UAE
For further information, please contact: –
Phone: 00971 4 3974905
To learn more about DGR training, visit
IATA DGR training calls for the first or most frequent training for individuals delivering, managing, and transporting hazardous items by air.
Are you ready to explore the new world of IATA DGR training? In addition, is IATA DGR training required?