08 - Sep - 2019
Overview of the French classes and French Language program
French Language is one of the most widely spoken languages in the world. And, if you are determined to learn it. But, what part of the language could be more useful than vocabulary and phrases because you need for everyday life. This particular French course is designed to get you an upper hand with the essential components of the French course. It is also focused towards conversational French speakers vocabulary. This again will help you deal with everyday situations such as meeting new people, hobbies, and food. By the end of the course, In French classes you will have the moderate understanding on the program which will help you visit a French speaking country.
learn french in dubai from native speaker, practice reading writing and speaking skills.
Learning Outcome of French Classes
- Student will be able to make small conversations in French at our french classes.
- Will be able to speak and read basic French text but, with proper pronunciation.
- Each participant will receive the following certiﬁcate.
- From french classes students learn through speaking and listening, reading and writing from native french speakers
- reading writing and speaking.
Who needs the French course?
- Non-french speakers who wish to visit or live in France or a francophone country
- Those who regularly meet French speakers and wish to make their conversations with them more comfortable.
- People planning for Canada immigration.
- Language enthusiasts who wish to add knowledge of French to their CV.
- Students of school or university to clear their French module
- Those who wish to learn international languages
Detailed French Course Content
Zabeel provide best professional French qualification training French language is an international language of literature and is a primary or secondary language of many international organizations including the United Nations, the European Union.
The below course content will help you achieve a better French qualification.
- French pronunciation and reading
- Concept of Gender and relevant use of articles
- Basic vocabulary: For example, the basic needs like Food, garments, places, House and its parts, body parts, etc.
- Basic greetings
- Days of the week / Months of the year
- Numbers – cardinal
- Verb groups and their conjugation in present tense
- Near future and recent past tenses
- Presentation of oneself or someone
- Asking basic questions
- Countries, capitals, nationalities
- Francophone countries
- Profession – gender
In addition the course also has covered topics and has in dept understanding of its related topics as well.
- Similarly, Adjectives of quality, with Demonstrative and possessive adjectives and Colors
- Seasons and weather
- Parts of body and face
- The Parts of house
- Includes Parts of city
- Contracted articles like different words
- Food and partitive articles
- Getting to know French culture
- Talking about experiences and leaving messages, includes writing postcards also.
- Comprehension (reading and listening)
- Mock situations and conversation like asking direction and making reservations, etc
- Filling forms in French because this includes in the basics
- Prepositions like a, an, the.
- Describing something and narrating some event
- Personal Pronouns because they are must for conversation
- Reﬂexive verbs like transitive verbs.
- French training so as to understand better.
- Describing day to day and daily routine
- practical french classes
French Training Methodology
- Firstly, Classes for french will be given as if the student is learning French as ﬁrst language for the ﬁrst time.
- Secondly, No prior knowledge of any language is required to attend this program.
- Teaching method includes use of gestures, pictures and sounds to explain the meanings so translation like things are not necessary. This makes it a convenient program like learners from any language speaking background
- most importantly, Use of interactive games, and Audio recordings of conversations with songs in French but many other audio visual aids makes this program an interesting and enjoyable experience.
- In Conclusion, This French classes also forms the part of ﬁrst level live because of a three-level A1 program for the students. which makes them like aspiring to present themselves for the DELF A1 level exam.
- Zabeel offer international french qualification certificate
To know history of French Language click here
Zabeel offer different language training program and coaching / classes. if you would like to know click here