Overview of the Course:
This course contains many exercises, role-plays, and guidelines to help the delegates master the sales skills during the course and start applying their newly acquired knowledge to their professional lives straight away.
Since the industrial revolution, the world has gone though a major development frenzy leading to the production of the vast number of products and services that we enjoy today. As the number of products, ideas and concepts have increased, so is the need to inform and convince others of their benefits and applications to personal and professional lives. Sales skills therefore have become a vital part of any successful business and organization. The sophisticated sales industry active today has introduced new selling philosophies and pioneered modern techniques and sales methodologies.
Whether you are directly involved in sales as a salesperson or the production of these products or services, knowing how to sell is an incredibly useful skill. This comprehensive course, introduces traditional (influence-based) and modern (facilitative and consultative based) selling techniques and prepares the delegates for a variety of sales environments from retail and customer facing selling to sophisticated business-to-business trade involving large projects.
Psychology is one of the main components of this course. There is an emphasis on customer loyalty which is responsible for most sales and long term profitability of any business. As a salesperson you need to take specific steps (relying heavily on many psychological aspects) to create a loyal customer that keeps coming back to you time and again.
- By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Sell using a structured framework and have the right mentality to maximise your conversion
- Take advantage of modern sales techniques by understanding the difference between the traditional and modern methods
- Focus on the customer’s needs and pitch your sale from the most efficient angle to get maximum results
- Phrase your sentences efficiently when selling a product or an idea
- Sell by focusing on the customer using effective modern selling frameworks
- Use the power of the brain to optimise your sales activities
- Read and use body language effectively to enhance your communication skills
Who needs the course?
Anyone who desires to enhance one’s management skills.
Detailed Course Content
This course contains many exercises, roleplays, and guidelines to help the delegates master
the sales skills during the course and start applying their newly acquired knowledge to their
professional lives straight away. Bite sized group exercises are also provided that focus on
specific concepts. These are then followed by more comprehensive sales exercises that help
the delegates to put a series of smaller skills into practice and learn how to approach sale
events as a whole.
- Why People Buy?
- What Framework Should You Follow When Selling?
- What Strategies Should You Follow?
- What is The Best Way to Structure Your Sales Pitch
- How to Use Modern Approaches of Selling?
- How to Present Yourself Optimally Using Psychology?
About Certification and Awarding Body
KHDA Certificate :
Course completion certificate attested by KHDA(Knowledge and Human Development Authority, UAE).
The Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA) is responsible for the growth and quality of private education in Dubai. We support schools, universities, parents, students, educators, investors and government partners to create a high quality education sector focused on happiness and well being.
Title : SALES SKILLS
For application process, please contact us.
Kindly fill the below details to download the Brochure