PROBLEM SOLVING & DECISION MAKING SKILLS – CMD 032
Enroll For This Course
Brief About the Programme:
Learn the tools and processes to find the right solutions to most any problem or situation.
Who can attend:
Anyone who desires to enhance one’s management skills.
Distinguish root causes from symptoms to identify the right solution for the right problem.
- The Importance Of Clear Communication In Preventing Problems
- Problem Solving & Decision Making (Includes Exercise)
- ‘Owning’ The Problem
- The Positive Alternative
- Problem Solving & Decision Making Models
- Review Of Problem Solving Models
- Benefits Of Using Models
- Defining The Problem
- Convergent & Divergent Problems
- Logical Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Schedule Of Further Actions
- Guidance For Problem Solving Meetings
- Creative Problem Solving & Risk Taking
- Defining Problems Needing Creative Thought