Comptia Security+ training class will prepare you for the CompTIA
Security+ (2011 Edition) Certification examination (exam number
SY0-301). In this Security+ course, you will build on your knowledge and
professional experience with computer hardware, operating systems, and
networks as you acquire the specific skills required to implement basic
security services on any type of computer network.
- Identify the fundamental concepts of computer security.
- Identify access control and account management security measure s.
- Identify compliance and operational security measures.
- Develop business continuity and disaster recover y plans
- Identify security threats and vulnerabilities.
- Manage application, data, and host security .
- Manage risk.
- Manage security incidents.
- Manage certificates.
- Examine network security.
Who can attend the course?
- Security Engineer
- Network Administrator
- Security Consultant
- IA Technician or Manager
Detailed Course Content
- The Information Security Cycle
- Information Security Controls
- Authentication Methods
- Cryptography Fundamentals
- Security Policy Fundamentals
- Security Threats and Vulnerabilities
- Social Engineering
- Physical Threats and Vulnerabilities
- Network-Based Threats
- Wireless Threats and Vulnerabilities
- Software-Based Threats
- Network Devices and Technologies
- Network Design Elements and Components
- Implement Networking Protocols
- Apply Network Security Administration Principles
- Secure Wireless Traffic
- Managing Application, Data, and Host Security
- Establish Device/Host Security
- Application Security
- Data Security
- Mobile Security
- Access Control, Authentication, and Account Management
- Access Control and Authentication Services
- Implement Account Management Security Controls
- Install a CA Hierarchy
- Enroll Certificates
- Secure Network Traffic by Using Certificates
- Renew Certificates
- Revoke Certificates
- Back Up and Restore Certificates and Private Keys
- Compliance and Operational Security
- Physical Security
- Legal Compliance
- Security Awareness and Training
- Risk Analysis
- Implement Vulnerability Assessment Tools and Techniques
- Scan for Vulnerabilities
- Mitigation and Deterrent Techniques
- Managing Security Incidents
- Respond to Security Incidents
- Recover from a Security Incident
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning
- Business Continuity
- Plan for Disaster Recovery
- Execute DRPs and Procedures
About Certification and Awarding Body – Option 1
Certification Title: CompTIA Security+
About Awarding Body:
The Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA) is the leading provider of vendor-neutral IT certifications in the world. With more than 2,000,000 IT certifications issued worldwide, CompTIA is dedicated to helping IT professionals lead the charge in our digitally connected world.
For more than 20 years, CompTIA has developed training and certification exams for computing support, networking, security, open-source (Linux) development, cloud and mobility. Our regular review and updates of exams ensure that CompTIA certifications continue to address the needs of today’s technology challenges.
|| October 4, 2017
||The CompTIA Security+ exam will certify the successful candidate has the knowledge and skills required to install and configure systems to secure applications, networks, and devices; perform threat analysis and respond with appropriate mitigation techniques; participate in risk mitigation activities; and operate with an awareness of applicable policies, laws, and regulations. The successful candidate will perform these tasks to support the principles of confidentiality, integrity, and availability.
|Number of Questions
||Maximum of 90 questions
|Type of Questions
||Multiple choice and performance-based
|Length of Test
||750 (on a scale of 100-900)
||CompTIA Network+ and two years of experience in IT administration with a security focus
||English, Japanese, Portuguese and Simplified Chinese
||Usually three years after launch
||$339 USD (See all pricing)
About Certification and Awarding Body – Option 2
KHDA Certificate :
Course completion certificate attested by KHDA(Knowledge and Human Development Authority, UAE)
The Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA) is responsible for the growth and quality of private education in Dubai. We support schools, universities, parents, students, educators, investors and government partners to create a high quality education sector focused on happiness and wellbeing.
Title : COMPTIA SECURITY +
For application process, please contact us.
Kindly fill the below details to download the Brochure