AUTOCAD 3D – EG 051
Enroll For This Course
About the program:
This course introduces the concepts and methods of 3D modeling using AutoCAD software. While wireframe, surface and solid modeling are covered, the emphasis is on creating and editing solid models.
Who needs the Program:
This course is designed for Engineers, Architects, Interior Designers, and Draftsmen etc.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- View 3D models from different viewpoints.
- Work with multiple coordinate systems.
- Create complex solids and surfaces.
- Create 2D drawings from 3D models.
- Adjust the visual style of 3D models.
- Create simple and composite solids.
- Modify solids.
- Creating a 3D workspace(s)
- User Coordinate Systems (UCS)
- 3D editing & manipulation
- Flattening 3D to 2D
- Using visual styles
- Photo-Real Rendering
- Viewing in 3D – Isometric, Axonometric & Perspective
- More complex Solids – extrude, loft, revolve, sweep etc.
- Display Modes (Visual Styles, Transparency, Edge E‘ffects)
- Creating Basic Solid Primitives
- Creating solids by thickening
- Using Viewports in 3D
- Lighting and Materials