AUTOCAD 2D & 3D Training Course in Dubai | UAE | Zabeel Institute
Reach The Program Manager Now
Enroll For This Course
AUTOCAD 2D/3D Course software, part of Autodesk Infrastructure Design Suite, is the Building Information Modeling (BIM) solution for civil engineering design and documentation. 2D/ 3D is built for civil engineers, drafters, designers, and technicians working on transportation, land development, and water projects. Stay coordinated and explore design options, analyze project performance, and deliver more consistent, higher-quality documentation— all within a familiar AutoCAD software environment. It produces a single model, with intelligent and dynamic data, enabling you to more quickly make a design change at any stage of the process. Make better-informed decisions and choose design alternatives based on analytical and performance results. More quickly and efficiently produce visualizations that remain in sync with design changes as they are made. The model automatically reflects any changes to drafting and annotation throughout the project.
What’s new in AUTOCAD 2D & 3D Training
- File tabs and smart command line reduce repetitive tasks
- Design Feed social tools encourage collaboration
- Live maps & geolocation tools incorporate real-world contexts
- Enhanced reality capture tools integrate existing 3D structures
Benefits of AUTOCAD 2D & 3D Training
- Ensure file format compatibility with native DWG™ support
- Access files from the cloud with Autodesk® 360
- Communicate with impact using integrated 3D rendering tools
- Customize AutoCAD® with Autodesk® Exchange Apps
Design & document more effectively
Create stunning 3D designs and precise documentation. Instantly collaborate on designs and even access them from your mobile device.
Create stunning designs
Explore and visualize 3D concepts with a powerful set of intuitive design tools
- Design virtually any concept with 3D free-form tools
- Situate your design ideas in real-world settings with live maps and powerful new reality capture capabilities
Accelerate documentation by automating common tasks and streamlining workflows
- Create precise, construction-ready documentation automatically from your AutoCAD 3D models
- Work faster with automation, management & editing tools that minimize repetitive tasks & speed time to completion
Customize with ease
Configure AutoCAD software in ways you never thought possible
- Customize AutoCAD to help meet your unique needs with Autodesk Exchange Apps
- Adjust your settings, extend the software, build custom workflows, develop your own application, or build on an existing one
Connect more quickly
Engage in richly contextual idea exchanges with colleagues using connected design technologies
- Help ensure file format compatibility & reliability using Trusted DWG™ technology, one of the world’s most widely used design data formats
- Bring your ideas to life with presentation- ready graphics, rendering tools & powerful plotting & 3D printing capabilities
- Drive greater involvement with project stakeholders using Design Feed, an integrated social media-style collaboration tool
Take your drawings everywhere with AutoCAD® 360 web and mobile
What is Auto CAD 360?
Auto CAD 360 is a free, easy-to-use web & mobile drawing & drafting application that lets you view, create, edit & share drawings—anytime, anywhere.
AUTO CAD 360 helps you:
- View, create, edit & share AutoCAD drawings easily from web browsers and mobile devices.
- Collaborate on drawings with other AutoCAD 360 users in real time with integrated sharing tools
- Simplify site visits and fieldwork with drawing review and mark-up tools—available online & offline using mobile devices
- Access your drawings anytime, anywhere with built-in cloud storage
About the Auto CAD 2D / 3D course program:
The course teaches students to create a basic 2D and 3D drawing using drawing and editing tools, organizes drawing objects on layers, add text and basic dimensions, and prepare to plot.
Who needs the AUTOCAD 2D & 3D Training Program:
This course is designed for Engineers, Architects, Interior Designers, Draftsmen etc.
Learning Outcome of Auto cad 2D 3D course :
The primary objective of this courseware is to teach students the basic commands necessary for professional 2D drawing, design, and drafting using AutoCAD.
AUTOCAD 2D & 3D Training Program Content:
- Module 1: User Interface
- Module 2: Creating Drawings
- Module 3: Manipulating Objects
- Module 4: Drawing Organization and Inquiry Commands
- Module 5: Altering Objects Module
- Module 6: Working with Layouts
- Module 7: Annotations
- Module 8: Dimensioning
- Module 9: Hatching Objects
- Module 10: Working with Reusable Content
- Module 11: Creating Additional Drawing Objects
- Module 12: Create Template Content
- Module 13: Insert and Manage External References
- Module 14: Isolate or Hide Displayed Objects
- Module 15: Layouts and Visibility Module 16: Printing and Plotting
This course introduces the concepts and methods of 3D modeling using AutoCAD software. While wireframe, surface and solid modeling are covered, the emphasis is on creating and editing solid models.
Who needs the AUTOCAD 2D & 3D Training Program:
This course is designed for Engineers, Architects, Interior Designers, and Draftsmen etc.
Upon successful completion of this autocad 2D 3D course, the student will be able to:
- View 3D models from different viewpoints.
- Work with multiple coordinate systems.
- Create complex solids and surfaces.
- Create 2D drawings from 3D models.
- Adjust the visual style of 3D models.
- Create simple and composite solids.
- Modify solids.
autocad 2D 3D course Program Content:
- Creating a 3D workspace(s)
- User Coordinate Systems (UCS)
- 3D editing & manipulation
- Flattening 3D to 2D
- Using visual styles
- Photo-Real Rendering
- Viewing in 3D – Isometric, Axonometric & Perspective
- More complex Solids – extrude, loft, revolve, sweep etc.
- Display Modes (Visual Styles, Transparency, Edge E‘ffects)
- Creating Basic Solid Primitives
- Creating solids by thickening
- Using Viewports in 3D
- Lighting and Materials
To know about AUTOCAD 2D & 3D Training course Brochure: (Download)
For more about Auto cad 2D/3D course Software: Click here
To Know more about the courses available for Engineering and Management course certification in uae, dubai, abu dhabi and sharjah, by Authorized Training Center, Go to the below link:
- FIDIC CONTRACTS
- REVIT – MEP
- REVIT – STRUCTURE
- REVIT – ARCHITECTURE
- STADD PRO
- CQS (CERTIFIED QUANTITY SURVEYOR)
- CAPM® EXAM PREPARATION
- PMI – SP® (Scheduling and Planning)
- PMI – RMP® (RISK MANAGEMENT PLANNING)
- HSE (HEALTH AND SAFETY ENVIRONMENT)
- OIL AND GAS MANAGEMENT
- CCT (CERTIFIED COST TECHNICIAN)
- CCP (CERTIFIED COST PROFESSIONAL)
- SIX SIGMA GREEN BELT
- CMQ (CERTIFIED MANAGER OF QUALITY)
- PDMS (Plant Design Management System)
- MICRO STATION
- CAESAR II
Please contact our Autocad 2D/3D Course Certification Program Manager :-
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
WhatsApp :- 971-503068426 / 971508530428/ +971 50 5258501