AUTOCAD 2D & 3D Training Course in Dubai | UAE | Zabeel Institute
Reach The Program Manager Now
Enroll For This Course
AUTOCAD 2D & 3D Training Course Overview:
AUTOCAD 2D/3D Course software, part of Autodesk Infrastructure Design Suite, is the Building Information Modeling (BIM) solution for civil engineering design and documentation. 2D/ 3D is built for civil engineers, drafters, designers, and technicians working on transportation, land development, and water projects. Stay coordinated and explore design options, analyze project performance, and deliver more consistent, higher-quality documentation— all within a familiar AutoCAD software environment. It produces a single model, with intelligent and dynamic data, enabling you to more quickly make a design change at any stage of the process. Make better-informed decisions and choose design alternatives based on analytical and performance results. More quickly and efficiently produce visualizations that remain in sync with design changes as they are made. The model automatically reflects any changes to drafting and annotation throughout the project.
Learning Outcome of Auto cad 3D course:
The primary objective of this courseware is to teach students the basic commands necessary for professional 2D drawing, design, and drafting using AutoCAD. Upon successful completion of this autocad 2D 3D course, the student will be able to:
- View 3D models from different viewpoints.
- Work with multiple coordinate systems.
- Create complex solids and surfaces.
- Create 2D drawings from 3D models.
- Adjust the visual style of 3D models.
- Create simple and composite solids.
- Modify solids.
What’s new in AUTOCAD 2D & 3D Training
- File tabs and smart command line reduce repetitive tasks
- Design Feed social tools encourage collaboration
- Live maps & geolocation tools incorporate real-world contexts
- Enhanced reality capture tools integrate existing 3D structures
Benefits of AUTOCAD 2D & 3D Training
- Ensure file format compatibility with native DWG™ support
- Saving of Design data and Drawing
- Communicate with impact using integrated 3D rendering tools
- Customize AutoCAD® with Autodesk® Exchange Apps
- Increase in the productivity of the designer
- Creating the database for manufacturing
Design & Document more effectively
Create stunning 3D designs and precise documentation. Instantly collaborate on designs and even access them from your mobile device.
Create Stunning Designs
Explore and visualize 3D concepts with a powerful set of intuitive design tools
- Design virtually any concept with 3D free-form tools
- Situate your design ideas in real-world settings with live maps and powerful new reality capture capabilities
Accelerate documentation by automating common tasks and streamlining workflows
- Create precise, construction-ready documentation automatically from your AutoCAD 3D models
- Work faster with automation, management & editing tools that minimize repetitive tasks & speed time to completion
Customize with ease
Configure AutoCAD software in ways you never thought possible
- Customize AutoCAD to help meet your unique needs with Autodesk Exchange Apps
- Adjust your settings, extend the software, build custom workflows, develop your own application, or build on an existing one
Connect more quickly
Engage in richly contextual idea exchanges with colleagues using connected design technologies
- Help ensure file format compatibility & reliability using Trusted DWG™ technology, one of the world’s most widely used design data formats
- Bring your ideas to life with presentation- ready graphics, rendering tools & powerful plotting & 3D printing capabilities
- Drive greater involvement with project stakeholders using Design Feed, an integrated social media-style collaboration tool
Who needs the AUTOCAD 2D & 3D Training Program:
This course is designed for Engineers, Architects, Interior Designers, Draftsmen etc.
Detailed Course Content:
AUTOCAD 2D Training Program:
The course teaches students to create a basic 2D and 3D drawing using drawing and editing tools, organizes drawing objects on layers, add text and basic dimensions, and prepare to plot.
- User Interface
- Creating Drawings
- Manipulating Objects
- Drawing Organization and Inquiry Commands
- Altering Objects Module
- Working with Layouts
- Hatching Objects
- Working with Reusable Content
- Creating Additional Drawing Objects
- Create Template Content
- Insert and Manage External References
- Isolate or Hide Displayed Objects
- Layouts and Visibility Module 16: Printing and Plotting
Detailed Course Content:
AutoCAD 3D course Program:
This course introduces the concepts and methods of 3D modeling using AutoCAD software. While wireframe, surface and solid modeling are covered, the emphasis is on creating and editing solid models.
- Creating a 3D workspace(s)
- User Coordinate Systems (UCS)
- 3D editing & manipulation
- Flattening 3D to 2D
- Using visual styles
- Photo-Real Rendering
- Viewing in 3D – Isometric, Axonometric & Perspective
- More complex Solids – extrude, loft, revolve, sweep etc.
- Display Modes (Visual Styles, Transparency, Edge Effects)
- Creating Basic Solid Primitives
- Creating solids by thickening
- Using Viewports in 3D
- Lighting and Materials
To know about AUTOCAD 2D & 3D Training course Brochure: (Download)
For more about Auto cad 2D/3D course Software: Click here
About Certification and Awarding Body
Certificate Title : Certificate in AutoCAD 2D/ AutoCAD 3D/ AutoCAD 2D&3D
KHDA Certificate :
Course completion certificate attested by KHDA(Knowledge and Human Development Authority, UAE)
The Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA) is responsible for the growth and quality of private education in Dubai. We support schools, universities, parents, students, educators, investors and government partners to create a high quality education sector focused on happiness and well being.
For application process, please contact us.
Are you looking for some other course in the Engineering Sector?
To know more about the other relevant courses available in the Engineering sector for training and certification in uae, dubai, abu dhabi and sharjah, by Authorized Training Center, Go to the below link:
- CCP (CERTIFIED COST PROFESSIONAL)
- FACILITY MANAGER
- CMQ (CERTIFIED MANAGER OF QUALITY)
- CPCM / CCCM (CONTRACT MANAGEMENT)
- FIDIC CONTRACTS
- HSE (HEALTH AND SAFETY ENVIRONMENT)
- PMI – SP® (Scheduling and Planning)
- MICRO STATION
- PDMS (Plant Design Management System)
- PRIMAVERA P6
- PMP – PROJECT MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL
- PMI – RMP® (RISK MANAGEMENT PLANNING)
- SIX SIGMA GREEN BELT
- REVIT – ARCHITECTURE
- STADD PRO
Please contact our Program Manager:-
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
WhatsApp :- +971-504130424 / +971-508530428