About the program
This program enables you to enhance your knowledge in professional Management & Leadership skills, thereby leading to prospective future opportunities.
Who needs the Program
Only graduates with two years of experience in accounting (can submit it later also) can pursue CMA qualification. This makes it ideal for professionals already active in accounting and people keen on a career change.
- Describe the role that budgeting plays in the overall planning and performance evaluation process of an organization
- Identify the role that budgeting plays in formulating short-term objectives and planning and controlling operations to meet those objectives.
- Identify the uses of sensitivity analysis prepare a cash budget
- Recommend performance measures and a periodic reporting methodology given operational goals and actual results
- Understand completely about Planning, budgeting, forecasting, performance management, cost management, strategic planning, professional controls and internal ethics.
Part 1: Financial planning performance and control
- Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting: Budgeting Concepts; Forecasting Techniques; Budget Methodologies; Annual Profit
- Plan & Supporting Schedules; Top-Level Planning and Analysis. Performance Management: Cost and Variance Measures;
- Responsibility Centers & Reporting Segments; Performance Measures
Part 2: Financial decision making
- Financial Statement Analysis: Basic Financial Statement Analysis; Financial Performance Metrics – Financial Ratios; Profitability Analysis; Analytical Issues in Financial Accounting.
- Corporate Finance: Risk and Return; Managing Financial Risk; Financial Instruments; Cost of Capital; Managing Current Assets; Raising Capital; Corporate Restructuring; International Finance.
- Decision Analysis and Risk Management: Cost/Volume/Profit Analysis; Marginal Analysis; Pricing; Risk Assessment.